Sunday, December 6, 2009

Oakville Band Craft Fair 2009

Thank you to everyone who stopped by the 12 Star Designs booth at the Oakville Band Craft Fair this weekend! It was wonderful to see all your smiling faces, hear your compliments, and listen to your stories of faith and prayer.

Overall, I think the fair was a success. I didn't sell as much as I had hoped, but I feel I made some good connections with possible future clients. I've decided to start an online store at Etsy, and so I will be setting that up during Christmas break from work and school. Christmas break isn't ever really a "break," is it? :) I know some online friends have inquired about purchasing items from across the country - it's going to happen soon!

Keep checking the blog, facebook, and twitter for updates!!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment