Friday, July 31, 2009

Little Crown of the Virgin Mary

For a long while, I have been considering consecrating myself to Jesus through Mary. I chose the name of the company before looking at the consecration info, and when I looked again, I came across this devotion. I couldn't believe it. I chose a company name about the 12 stars in Mary's crown with very little knowledge about it, and then I trip over a chaplet devoted to the stars in Mary's crown. It's my new favorite devotion, and I hope it becomes a favorite of yours, too.

Center: Silver metal Mary with child and star crown (front) and Sacred Heart of Jesus (back).

Crucifix (medal): Large vintage elongated Miraculous Medal.

Ave beads: Glass cobalt blue stars.

Pater beads: Round, faceted clear crystal beads.

Spacer beads: Glass cobalt blue beads, faceted clear crystal beads with silver foil, and round silver metal spacer beads.



No comments:

Post a Comment