Thursday, July 30, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to 12 Star Designs! Thank you for stopping by and taking a look at what is happening. I'm still in the process of registering all my business forms, so you can't purchase anything just yet. However, I wanted to share with you all the wonderful things I have been creating this past month.

First, I must say that I never thought I would be a person who made handmade rosaries. I just fell into this, and I love it! In fact, I feel compelled to create these prayer beads. I have always felt a sadness seeing old rosaries and chaplets at flea markets and antique malls...with their missing beads or worn, rusted chain. Who would pray them?

So I made the decision to save these broken, well loved and prayed blessed items by using pieces of them that were still viable in newly created rosaries and prayer beads.

Take a look, and let me know what you think!

*Mary*

No comments:

Post a Comment